Saturday, October 22, 2011

Foot to Foot

I was out getting Cole a new pair of soccer shoes this morning.  The salesman asked me what size he was.  I told him he is around 8 1/2.  Then he asked me if that is in men's.  WHAT?  Okay, so today I realized that Cole and I have almost the same sized feet.  I have huge feet, I wear a size 11 in women's and 9 in men's! (yes, sometimes I have to go there)  So when I got home I had to put our feet together and just see the difference....not much.  Another year or less and we will be the same size.
I would be okay with this if he was a teenager, but he is only 10!   



Not the best picture of me, but he sure looks cute!


Izzy had to get in on the action!

2 comments:

Gunnell Fam said...

A neighbor of mine told me you will know the size of the dog by the size of his paws when he's a pup. Is that true? If so, Cole's gonna be TALL!

Lindsey Smith said...

Holy cow! He is growing so fast. What a cutie. Now you will have to pick him out shoes that you want to wear too ;)