Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ethan's Birthday...8 is Great!

 
Ethan turned 8 back in September!
I am thankful everyday that I was blessed with this wonderful boy.  He has the sweetest spirit and brings me such joy!
 
His request for his cake this year got me all excited! 
 He wanted the American flag! 
 
I don't know if it was all the election stuff Kev and I were watching on TV at the time.  That he wears red, white, and blue to school everyday. Or that in school he recites the anthem and the preamble every morning.  But he had the patriotic bug:)
 
He wanted the flag on his cake.  I had a different idea, I hid it inside so he thought I forgot about the flag idea...I like to tease this kid:) 
He was so surprised when he got his slice.



His baptism...
 



 
Thankful to all those who were able to come and support Ethan on his special day!
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ethan is 8! Holy moley! Your family is looking great! and I love your short hair!