Tuesday, July 29, 2014

2nd Week of June...Southern Utah

Isabel, Ashton, and I arrived in Utah late Saturday night.  It felt good to be in a home with furniture!!!


 Knowing that after I landed on the east coast, I most likely wont be coming home at least for a year my dad and I jump on the horses for a ride.  It was a perfect morning, cool and relaxing!  It was great to spend the time away with my father doing what we both love and the views...
never disappoint!








Okay...so...the horses don't know how to look at the red blinking light;)  Oh well, still a fun picture!

Morning of fun, leading up to the evening we had to say goodbye to our sweet kitty, Max.

It was a weight that I had been dealing with for months!  How do you say goodbye to quite undoubtedly the sweetest cat that we may ever own...heck that ever will be!   He had been suffering from Kidney failure and slowly losing weight.  He would never had made it through the stress of a cross country move. We knew that the kindest thing we could do for him is put him down.  He name was Max, but we would often joke that it should have been Romeo, he was so loving and social. Max and our dog Bayja were our first babies, they have a special place in our hearts and are missed everyday.

Lake Powell 2014

A week at my most favorite place on earth is good for the soul!











No comments: