Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cole's Gone on Walkabout!

I don't know how many of you have seen the movie Austrailia, it is so good. Anyway--the cute little boy in the movie goes on walkabout with his grandfather. Well Cole left yesterday for his own walkabout with his Grandpa J. I have been missing him ever since I dropped them off at Loveland Airport. I am so excited for him to have this experience with his grandparents. I think it will be so good for him. They are taking him to Hawaii for a week and then to St. George for another week. Oh how I wish I could be a fly on the wall watching him have this great adventure. My dad told me yesterday when he was getting on the plane Cole looked up at him and said, "Grandpa my heart is beating so fast!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lucky kid to go with his grandpa on this adventure! How exciting!

Unknown said...

Okay so I totally just got teary eyed reading this! Total memories of last year! We are so excited for all our alone time with him...according to Maddie " only 5 more days until the best day of her life"