Monday, May 25, 2009

A Fairy is Born....

It is said that the first time a baby laughs a fairy's life takes flight.

Last night I was playing with Ashton on the floor and he started to laugh. I told Kevin to hurry and get the camera. We were only able to record a little bit of it. I love when babies first laugh, it's so cute, I can't help but laugh myself.


Okay one more thing....

We have been getting a lot of comments about how much Ashton looks like Ethan and Izzy. Here they all are at around the same age.


Which one of these two cuties do you think Ashton looks more like?


EthanIsabel

Ashton
I think that all three look a lot alike.


Here are my little cookie cutter kids all together. Aren't they just so cute!

If you look really close you can see one difference. Ashton has blue eyes....yes blue! We aren't sure if he will keep them. So far they haven't changed. Kevin is happy that one of his kids might have his beautiful blues.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you better write the names on the back of the pictures you take so you will never have to guess who they are! They look so alike!!! All very cute by the way! Didn't realize just how alike they all were until I saw the pictures!

Gunnell Fam said...

As I scrolled down, I thought he totally looks like Ethan, then I scrolled farther and thought, oh, wait, he looks like Izzy! I think Ashton's eyes are way similar to Izzy's.

Kami said...

oh my heck, they are all so cute. i think they could be triplets from those pictures! i can't believe how big they are all getting too! so cute! love you guys!

Erica said...

I agree they all look so much a like!! Cute little kids though!!

Jen J. said...

I think Ashton looks a lot like Izzy. They are all so cute. What adorable kids you have!

Brittany said...

What a cutie! I showed Abby the video of him and she got so happy and started to squeal and talk. I think Ashton looks more like Izzy, especially in the mouth. But all three look so much alike. What a cute bunch of kids! Have fun in Hawaii!!

Karl said...

Triplets. I wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

Elizabeth said...

Can't believe they look so much alike at that age! Crazy huh! What beautiful children you have! Hope you guys are having such a wonderful time in Hawaii and St. George! Can't wait to hear about it when you get home!
I am sure Cole had the time of his life!!!