Monday, September 28, 2009

Catch Up

Okay! Okay! So I know I've not been blogging! With four kids now I feel that there is always so much to do and so much going on I barely have enough time to sit and catch my breath let alone sit at the computer. However, today I find myself with a little extra time. So here are all the things I have missed.

First, back in July we went to Logan to visit Kevin's family. We had a lot of fun getting Aggie Ice Cream, swimming, going to parades, seeing the fireworks, to name a few of the things we did.

Cole loves to swim!

Ethan and Uncle Greg watching the fireworks in Salt Lake.

Ethan liked them even if they were a little loud.

Even on vacation, one of Izzy's favorite things to do is organize! I think this is so cute! When Izzy is around you better watch out, she will organize your shoes. I couldn't be prouder!

1 comment:

JBod said...

Izzy can come organize things at our house if she wants. Brittany has shoes.