Friday, June 26, 2009

We have A/C Again!

Okay, so over a month ago we realized our A/C unit wasn't working right. We were lucky up until this week to have been blessed with a really mild cool summer. But it has been hotter this week and humid due to all the rain we've been having.
The kids needed to cool off. We decided that being wet was the best fix.
So every day this week we have been in our little pool and running through our sprinklers.
Ethan missed the first few days because of a stomach bug,
but he made up for it the day he felt better...
These are the pictures I took on Wednesday.

Some of the neighbor kids came over to join us.

Yes, I know we need a bigger pool. I've ordered one and it's on the way.


So after going through three repair companies. Kip, my hero, answered our call for help last night and had the repair done in no time this morning. Yay!

What would I do without all the modern conveniences like A/C and in-car DVD players, to name my top two.

5 comments:

Jen J. said...

Swimming outside looked like a lot of fun! I used to love to jump on the trampoline with a sprinkler underneath! You guys are lucky you have A/C. We don't and it's starting to get hot.

Gunnell Fam said...

Our AC was out for a bit when we were in S. Jordan and it was awful! Glad you got it fixed. The kids look like they're having a blast. See you guys next week!

Elizabeth said...

Those are my top 2 as well!! DVD player and A/C! We recently got an A/C unit for our bedroom since it is west facing...and it is heaven!!Glad you got it fixed..:)

JBod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JBod said...

Happy anniversary!

(I was going to say that yesterday and then realized I was off by a day.)