Wednesday, May 12, 2010

R.I.P.

In memory of one of our most beloved....


Trees.

Yes I did write tree. We love our trees so when we lose one it makes us very sad. For years we water them, trim them, enjoy their beauty and bask in their shade. This tree was a type of cherry tree. For the last week it has been in full bloom. Well last night we were hit by YET another storm, this one dumped snow. Well our tree and all its flowers just couldn't take all the weight and it snapped, right down the middle. I HATE THE SNOW!!!


I know I'm being just a little bitter, but I am a desert girl and I just don't like to live in the snow.



Sorry, I'm mad and I needed to vent.

~~~~~~~


So while I'm on here I thought I would do some catch up. We have been very busy as of late with things that I cannot report about yet. So what I can report is we took a trip to St. George and Phoenix for spring break. It was fun to go somewhere new and the weather was beautiful!

The desert was in full bloom!

These Saguaro cacti are really cool! They were everywhere.
We couldn't keep the kids out of the pool...they had a blast!

Yes, an outdoor pool in March.
~~~~~~~
Isabel turned three in April, she is so fun! We just love having her in our family.
The kids have been loving the hammock in the back yard. I love to use it as well, it is a great time to sit and visit with the kids as we swing and relax.
Ashton never wants to get out. It's really cute.

4 comments:

Gunnell Fam said...

poor tree. I cannot believe ashton and all his hair. He really looks big. so cute!

Brittany said...

I agree with Karen: Ashton looks so grown up! Sorry about the tree and all the snow...no fun!

Jen J. said...

Sad! Didn't you guys plant those trees when you moved in or were they already there?

Elizabeth said...

I also wasn't ready for the snow!!! Sorry about your pretty tree..it was such a great one with Shade too!
Loved Isabel's cake! SO CUTE!! and you are definatley a desert woman! :)