Friday, May 21, 2010

Soccer

This years soccer, I have to say I was sad to see it end.  We had the last game yesterday.
It has been fun watching the boys.  

Cole really loves to play (once we get him there).  He loves to run down the field with the ball.  He is quite good, he averaged about 3 goals a game. 

Ethan is still in the tumble weed division and they don't play games yet.  However, he loved to get out there with his friend and his coach made it a lot of fun working on the fundamentals.


Isabel loved going and watching her brothers. 
I really think she enjoyed going to the park to play a little more.  It was cute to hear her cheer for them.

2 comments:

Jen J. said...

How fun! Do you think Izzy will be a soccer player, too?

Tiffani said...

Jill, I am so happy I came across your blog. I find myself thinking about you from time to time and wondering how you are doing. I hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog every now and then!