Thursday, August 26, 2010

Arizona in August!

Okay so it is very hot here in Arizona!  When we first got here it was not as hot as I thought it would be.  It was in the 90's and quite comfortable.  However, the second week was in the 100's, and the third week was well over the 100's.  I think the hardest part is that it really never cools down at night.  I think we are sweating all the time!  I know, gross!
This weekend is only in the 90's!  Hey, I'll take what I can get!

I do love it here!  The people are nice.  Where we live, we are close to everything!  The library is like a minute away.  Any kind of shopping is just down the street.  In less than 5 minutes  I can go to the mall, Bed Bath & Beyond, Wal-Mart, Target, Costco, Hobby Lobby, you name it.  I could get myself into trouble.  The best part is that I don't feel like I am that close! 

~~~~

First day of school!

The boys started school on the 16th and they are making new friends and adjusting to the new school.
Ethan was REALLY nervous!  He made it and now he loves to go to school.


Kevin started school this week.  He is loving every minute of it!  His classes start on Monday.  He is nervous as well, but very excited!

5 comments:

Erica said...

The house looks really nice from the outside! :) So glad Kevin is liking school, I guess there would be trouble if he didn't. I too am much more of a packer than an unpacker- it takes me so long just to unpack from a vacation. And to think we were dying from the heat- I could not do over 100 degrees.

Gunnell Fam said...

Glad all the boys like school. sounds like it's been a good move! p.s. I can't believe Ashton likes water MORE than your other kids. crazy!!

Melissa said...

Good luck with everything! You guys will do great. Thanks for the thumbs up on Mrs. Randolph - so far I love her!

Jen Bailey said...

We miss you terribly! Glad to see all is well.

Elizabeth said...

Glad to hear from you last week! We need to do some more catch up soon!! Boys look like they are having a great time too. Hope you can adjust to Kev's schedule...and get a little time with him too! :) Love and Miss ya!