Thursday, August 26, 2010

June

Right now, I have a lot of nervous energy that I should be applying to the house.  However, I think I'm going to try and get caught up on my blog a little. 
 We have had a very busy last few months and sitting down at the computer just doesn't happen very often.  Since I have two little ones asleep right now, I'm going to give it a try. 

Here is what happened in June:

The first of June we had our Family Pictures taken by Becky!  They turned out great. 
I love this one of us all together.


After our pictures were taken, we headed off to Lake Powell!  It was tons of fun.  The weather was great!  We could have stayed forever. 

Cole practicing his surfing.

Ethan learning to surf.  He got on his knees, what a great start!

Izzy just loved being on the front of the boat when ever she could.  She loved cheering on her brothers!


I didn't think it was possible, but Ashton has his older sibs beat.  He is even more of a fish than the other three.  He absolutely loves being in the water!

Good-bye Denver Zoo!

We tried to get to the zoo as much as possible before we moved.  It is one of the kids' favorite places to go.  This was our last trip, at the end of June.  It was our most fun trip yet.  I let them go on the train and the carousel.  However, the highlight of the day was the baby sea lion.  It was just a week or so old and just the cutest thing ever.  I couldn't have asked for a better way to end our time at the Denver Zoo!



No comments: