Sunday, May 22, 2011

Father and Son's Weekend

Kevin took the boys for the Father's and sons camp out on Friday.  The boys were so excited and after a long year of dental school, they really needed this time with their father.
I heard they had a great time.



Nobody mentioned this little guy!
I was probably better off not knowing.


This is a new thing for me not having grown up with any brothers.  I felt bad for Isabel when the boys all left and she couldn't understand why she couldn't go.  So I thought that I would make it fun for her at home so she wouldn't feel left out. 
We pitched a tent in our living room!  She thought this was a great idea, it really made it fun after the boys left.  




Next year will be even better!  I've got all my creative juices going for next years
" Mother and Daughter weekend"!

2 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

so fun that you put the tent up. I bet she loved that!

Jen said...

It's shocking to see your kids so big. I'm glad you had fun in the living room away from things that crawl; that thing looks icky!