Sunday, May 22, 2011

Isabel 4th Birthday

Happy Birthday Isabel!

(Birthday pancake breakfast)

It has been the fastest four years of any of my children!  She seems to grow up way too fast and she seems so mature for her age.  She is all girl and I love it. 


 (Isabel and her cake)

 For her birthday she wanted a Barbie princess cake and I was happy to make it for her.  On her big day we had a quiet family party( my favorite kind truth be told). Later that week we had some of her friends over for her very first "friend" party.  

At first I had planned to have her party at a splash pad, but when the weather turned cooler I had to throw together a party at our house.  Now looking back I'm glad that we did, it was a really fun party.  We had a Tinker Fairy theme( because boys are tinker fairies too) and she loves Tinker Bell.  She got to dress up like Tinker bell, we made bird feeders, went on a "lost things" treasure hunt and played fairy games like fairy freeze tag. 



The decorations we made.  
Isabel helped me make Tinker Bell's house. 
It was a lot of fun!



Making the hanging bird feeders!
The lost things treasure hunt.

1 comment:

Lindsey Smith said...

She is such a sweetie. Way to go on the bday cake. It turned out so cute. Auri had a blast at the party.