Thursday, June 25, 2015

A little Me Time...

The last day before the kids would be out for summer vacation I decided to take a little me time.   I knew that is was my last chance and I needed to get away from all the stress that the move was producing.
I started with a my last session at the temple.

It was a fantastic start to the day.
I have really come to love this unique temple and I will truly miss going.

Remember "Meet the Mormons"? 
Well to make my experience a little more memorable the name that I took through was submitted by the wife of the Naval Academy head football coach.


After having the lunch I packed and changing into my biking gear I hit the Rock Creek Bike trail.

I have really wanted to bike this scenic trail from the first time I saw it back in the fall. 
I loved every bit of the 8.6 miles! 



I forgot one little thing...my shoes!  Oops:)
Bike on!





I love to see the temple peeking through the beautiful trees.



My last stop was to Georgetown.
It is one of my favorite places to go in DC.

Walking the brick sidewalks and looking at the beautiful homes 
that line the streets of this historic city are way too much fun for me.


~ June 18, 2015 ~

No comments: