Sunday, June 14, 2015

Gunston Hall


Our last day all together we decided to go and see Gunston Hall, the home of George Mason.

George Mason was the author of the Virginia Declaration of Rights and, along with James Madison, the Father of the Unites States Bill of Rights.


Gunston Hall in 2010








The Kitchen


The Laundry



The School House


The room above the school house for the teacher



The Perfect Mother's Day

I'm not a mom that needs to lay around, be showered with gifts, and be served.  What makes me most happy on Mother's Day is to take care of my family and get a few extra loves and kisses by my sweet little kids.  This year was busier then ever taking care of my family, my sisters and their kids, and my parents for a week.  To finish off the week on Mother's Day surrounded by everyone I love more then anything in the whole world....
Well that makes for one of the best mother's days I could ever hope for.  






~ May 10, 2015 ~

No comments: