Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter....Oh Boy!

We had a really fun Easter this year. It started with our tradition of coloring the eggs. Which is always a crazy affair. Every year I kick myself for leaving it to the last minute, but I think they turned out just fine. The kids were really excited to get their baskets ready for the Easter bunny. As you can see Cole is beside himself with excitement.



Ashton was tired and wanting his mommy.....but he was trying to support his sibs in the fun.


After all the excitement and all the candy, we had to get ready for 9am church. Needless to say it was a mad rush. We are still trying to pull off this 6 person family thing. Here are the kids in their Easter best.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all their smiles and then there's Ashton's, too cute! As I was looking at the pics I still remember our last hunt at your house. Oh the days of your backyard :( miss you!

Kami said...

sounds like you had a fun Easter! The kids all look so cute in their Easter clothes and big smiles!

Micah and Sallie said...

Look at how cute they look!! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter... Love you ;)

tbod said...

What some darling grandkids I have. They all look so cute. Where can I get a copy of that picture? love you lots, Grandma B.