Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Super Cute Onesies!

I really wanted to show off these super cute onesies my sister Holly made for Ashton. I just love them. All I can say is that she has talent. Thanks Sis!


Here is a close up, and YES a smile! I was able to catch a smile on camera. It is hard at this age, they don't say "cheese" quite yet.
I just love the detail of this elephant.....Holls you are amazing!
Ashton is now 6 weeks old. I really can't believe how the time is flying by. I have to say with him being our last, I really am treasuring all the little moments.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey what a cutie! I'm thrilled that he looks so adorable in them. And thanks for the compliments you're too sweet! Love you!

Gunnell Fam said...

They are super cute! Ashton is growing! Looks like you had a fun easter. Your kids look adorable!

Jen J. said...

Holly made those? They are super cute!!!

Kami said...

what a cute smile!!! and the onesies are super cute too! holly did a great job!

Spaces for Faces said...

Way cute! She should sell those!

Jen Bailey said...

Very cute! Did Holly use a pattern or just her own vision to make the onesies? I want to learn!!

Erica said...

Hey- I just found you!! I thought that you didn't do the blog thing. :-) I love that little smile, he looks like your Ethan!! So cute!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the onesies...but love little Ashton too! What a cutie!