Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Little Lady Is Two!

Isabel turned two today! I just can't believe it. These past two years have just flown by at the speed of light. She is such a big girl and growing up so fast.

Here are a few things she can do:

  1. She is talking up a storm and she wants to try and say everything you are saying. Most of the time she gets it pretty close if not right on.
  2. She can already count to 10 and just now sitting here beside me she made it to 12. I am amazed!
  3. She can put on her own shoes.
  4. She can almost put on her own pants.
  5. She can put on her own coat, with just a little help from mom or dad.
  6. When we need her to come she tells us, "Just a minute".


Here is the cake that I made for her. She just loved the lady bugs.

We had her birthday party yesterday so that my parents, who were visiting us, could participate. We started off with presents and cake, then everyone went to the rec center to go swimming. We all had a lot of fun.



This morning we had a special birthday breakfast with Belgian waffles topped with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum! Yum!

We just love our little princess, we feel so blessed to have such a sweet little girl in our family.



We all had so much fun, here are some more pictures:


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Brian and I are going to miss you in nursery! You really made it a fun calling for us and we will miss your sweet personality. Happy birthday princess! And Jill, love the cake! You are great at that!

Gunnell Fam said...

I can't believe Izzy's two, either. That means Kaleb's not far behind! The time really has flown by. What a fun birthday. she's such a doll!

jilliebean said...

Happy birthday, Izzy! Cute cakes!

Jen J. said...

That cake is so cute! Are the ladybugs just made of frosting? Izzy looks so cute in her princess crown and earrings. I can't believe she's growing up so fast! Give here a big hug and kiss for us!

Unknown said...

Cute cake (as always)! Happy Birthday little miss Isabel! And I'm loving the slide show...way to go!

Jeff and Brittney said...

Kevin and Jill,
Hello! I found your blog from Karen's. You are doing a great job and I'm glag you started one!

Congrats on cute Ashton! He is adorable! As are the rest of your kids! I only remember meeting Jill when you were pregnate with I think Ethan, or maybe Cole. Either way, its been a while! Your family is beautiful!

I would love to invite you to our blog. Email me and I can send you the invite. brittneypeck@hotmail.com

Anyway, sounds like you are all well! I love the b-day cake! You are talented!

Brittney (oh, I'm Kevin's cousin):)