Monday, October 12, 2009

Ashton...7 1/2 months!

Ashton, our little cutie!
I can't believe he is almost 8 months now!
Where is the time going? Lately I find myself cuddling and kissing on him all the time. I know he is my last so I feel the need to get all this snugly baby time in. I can see why the baby of the families are SO spoiled....parents can't help it.
It's our last chance.
What is it about paper and babies? They just can't leave it alone.



He has been sitting up for awhile now and scooting. He is getting really close to crawling. The other night he woke-up(Oh did I mention, still not sleeping through the night-darn) and he had pulled himself up to the side of the crib. Well the next day we lowered the crib mattress. For the Last time.

YES!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

For real? He is that old already? It feel like yesterday when we visited you in the hospital! Love that he likes to chew on paper! My kids loved that too. What a handsome little guy! But then again, can the Bodily's make ugly babies? Nope!

Spaces for Faces said...

wow! he looks so much bigger than he was just a month ago--oh, wait! I guess that was two months ago already! Wow! Time goes too fast! His hair sure has gotten longer!

Brittany said...

He looks so cute and grown up! Looks like he is moving around well now. Such a cutie!

Kami said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. I miss you guys! Love you.