Thursday, October 15, 2009

Little Cheerleader

Isabel has started to play dress-up, which is super fun. So the other day Izzy wanted to put this one on. This outfit was a hand-me-down from my sister Holly. Kevin and I don't like to affiliate ourselves with the school she is representing, so I debated even letting her use it. However, we gave in and she was in it all day. I made her some crude pom poms out of cut up grocery bags and she had tons of fun. So I guess what's the harm that it says BYU, as long as she doesn't go there someday. Well, unless it is BYU Hawaii, that would be fine with us.
Go!
Fight!
Win!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

How cute! Go BYU!!!

Jen J. said...

How cute! Her hair is getting so long!

Unknown said...

Her hair is getting long! She is a super cute cheerleader!

Gunnell Fam said...

Ahhh...dressups-how fun! She looks adorable and I can't believe how much your kiddos seem to be growing since we don't see them very often. Your previous post about Ashton is so cute, too. His hair has really grown since July and his little smile looks like it brightens up the day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry had to delete that one for spelling ;) So what it said was that you should have clarified that I don't affiliate with that school either. It was a total donation from the you know what. I just love her hair, but I'm a little biased, you know about the hair ;)

Kami said...

She is so big! Playing dress up used to be one of my favorite things! Her hair is so pretty, I can't get over it. Oh, and I agree with you about BYU, but BYU-Idaho isn't so bad! :) Love you.

Elizabeth said...

Jill...I totally agree with you about the school she is representing...;) but She is such a darling cheerleader!! Love the poses!!

Melissa said...

That is so cute! What a darling girl she is.

Ashley said...

HAHA- i'd say we'd be in the same boat as supporting BYU Hawaii- but only that one :) She is so darling!