Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Wicked Waffles, White House, and More...

Tuesday:
We went into DC to see the White House and hit the museums.
We rode the metro in and of course the kids all loved the ride.  We rode the silver line to Farragut West metro stop and ate an early lunch at Wicked Waffle.  It was so fun, I had my first Waffle chicken salad sandwich.  It was yummy!





Mom and Dad in front of the White House.

After the we saw the White House I got my parents into the Holocaust museum and then I met my sisters at the American History Museum.  It was a lot calmer then the last time I went. I was able the see the Flag that inspired our national anthem and the dresses of the First Ladies.  Our last stop was the Natural History Museum.  The best part there was watching my brave nieces and nephews let giant bugs crawl all over them. It was a really fun day.
~ May 5, 2015 ~

Wednesday:
We split the group up.  Some of us headed over to the Air & Space museum in Chantilly and the rest of us went to Frying Pan Farm to see the baby animals.

After letting Toa and Ashton play at the farm we went for some yummy Rita's Italian Ice.




~ May 6, 2015 ~

Thursday:

We went to see the DC Temple and go to Georgetown for....
Georgetown Cupcakes!

All the cousins in front of the temple.
Such great memories!

~ May 7, 2015 ~

No comments: