Friday, December 26, 2014

First day of School 2014

Cole - 7th grade
Rachel Carson Middle School
First day of middle school and boy was he ready!
I am so amazed with the courage of this kid.  After moving to a whole new city and now about to start a whole new HUGE school. He seemed fearless and jumped right it.  I know that I could never had done it so easily. So proud!


Ethan - 4th grade
Cross Field Elementary

Isabel - 2nd Grade
Cross Field Elementary

 Ashton - Kindergarten (all day)
Cross Field Elementary

Off to the bus...Boy are we excited!

Ashton was such a surprise, he wasn't even nervous.  I was way more nervous than he was and even when I drove to the school to make sure he made it to class okay.  He walked right past me and told me that he was just fine.  He did give me a big hug and kiss goodbye.
I drove home and fell apart!
Adjusting to all my kids gone all day was not easy for me.

~ September 2, 2014 ~

No comments: