Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Leaves are Falling All Around...

Giant leaf pick up round #3

While most of our neighbors use a yard service and have their leaves picked up for them,
we use our cheap child labor.

It only cost us an icee for each of them;)


All joking aside, my kids are so great at leaf pick up and worked very hard!  I still can't believe how many leaves can be in an Ashton's armfuls.  I have the best mower(Cole), rakers, bag holders, and scoopers on the block!
I love that my kids can have an opportunity to work hard and help out the family.


I didn't get a before shot,
but if you look into the neighbors yards it gives you an idea of what we started with.

Neighbor to the left...

 Neighbors to the right...



The sad thing was, after two days it looked like we had done nothing!
More for another day:)


~ November 15, 2014 ~

No comments: